As a UBA customer, before you can carry out some financial transactions like fund transfer, you’ll need a code to do that. But some UBA customers don’t know the code they can use to transfer funds from their UBA account, if you’re among such customers, there’s no cause for alarm because we get you covered.
UBA is one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria that offers flexible and convenient banking to their esteemed customers. In their relentless effort towards ensuring that their customers enjoy seamless banking, they have introduced USSD code that enables their customers to carry out financial transactions with their mobile phone.
UBA USSD codes are designed such that it works both on smartphones and non-smartphones so that all their customers can access online banking. But if you don’t know the codes and how to use them, then this article will be of immeasurable help for you.
Let’s begin with the discussion proper.
UBA Transfer Code
The UBA transfer code is the short code that can be used to transfer money from a UBA account to other banks. But before you can use this code, you must have a functional account with UBA.
In fact, if you don’t have an account with UBA, you won’t be able to use their USSD code. Having said that, let’s proceed to the next section where we shall be hitting the nail on the head.
UBA USSD Code
The UBA USSD root code is *919#. With this code, you can carry out different kinds of financial transactions with your UBA account. It is from the code that other codes were derived.
Once you dial this *919# code on your device, it will take you to a page where you have different varieties of options to choose from. Just remember this root code and you’re good to go.
For clarity purposes, we’ve summarized different kinds of transactions in UBA and the corresponding codes that you can use to execute the task in the table below:
|S/N||UBA Transaction Type||UBA Banking Code|
|2.||ATM cardless withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
|3.||My Bank Statement||*919*21#|
|5.||Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*Amount#|
|6.||Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|7.||Transfer to Other banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|9.||Block Debit Card||*919*10#|
|10.||Freeze Online Transactions||*919*9#|
|11.||Buy Data (Self)||*919*14#|
|12.||Buy Data (3rd Party)||*919*14*PhoneNumber#|
|13.||Smile Data Top-up||*919*23#|
|14.||Deactivate UBA USSD code||*919*911#|
|15.||Self-Enrolment – Registration||*919*0#|
|16.||Baba Ijebu Wallet Funding||*919*26*1#|
|17.||Bet9ja Wallet Funding||*919*22*walletID*amount#|
|18.||Betking Wallet Funding||*919*26*amount#|
|19.||Lottomania Wallet Funding||*919*26*2#|
|22.||Airtime Top-Up for Self||*919*Amount#|
|23.||Airtime Top-Up for Others||*919* Phone number*Amount#|
USSD Codes For UBA Airline Tickets
Do you know that with the UBA USSD codes that you can book a flight and carryout other transactions relating to airline tickets, without further ado, the table below summarizes the UBA airline tickets USSD codes:
|S/N||Transaction Type||UBA Banking Code|
|1.||Airline Tickets- British Airways||*919*12*125#|
|2.||Airline Tickets – KLM Royal Dutch Airline||*919*12*74#|
|3.||Airline Tickets – South African Airways||*919*12*83#|
|4.||Airline Tickets – Etihad Airways||*919*12*607#|
|5.||Airline Tickets – Ethiopian Airline||*919*12*071#|
|6.||Airline Tickets – Africa World Airline||*919*12*394#|
|7.||Airline Tickets – Lufthansa Airline||*919*12*220#|
|8.||Airline Tickets – Egypt Airline||*919*12*077#|
|9.||Airline Tickets – Turkish Airline||*919*12*235#|
|10.||Airline Tickets – Qatar Airways||*919*12*157#|
|11.||Airline Tickets – Kenya Airways||*919*12*706#|
|12.||Airline Tickets – Delta Air Lines||*919*12*6#|
|13.||Airline Tickets – Air France||*919*12*57#|
|14.||Airline Tickets – Emirates||*919*12*176#|
|15.||Airline Tickets – Virgin Atlantic Airline||*919*12*932#|
|16.||Airline Tickets – Royal Air Morocco||*919*12*147#|
|17.||Airline Tickets Menu||*919*12#|
|18.||Airline Tickets – Rwanda Air||*919*12*459#|
How To Activate UBA USSD Code?
Now that you have known the UBA USSD codes, let’s look at how you can activate it to enable you to use them to transfer funds, pay bills, buy airtime, check your account balance among other functions that the codes can be used to perform.
Follow the steps below to activate it:
- On your dial pad, dial the UBA transfer code *919#.
- After the welcome message that will prompt, choose option ‘’1’’ to register.
- At this point, you have the option to choose from registering with an account number linked to your existing UBA account or the UBA card. Select the one that is suitable for you.
- Now, if you have a UBA prepaid account, choose this option ‘’prepaid with pin’’. But if you don’t have one, select this option ‘’Account with pin’’.
- Depending on the choice you made above, you can input your UBA card prepaid number or your ten-digit account number.
- At this point, you’ll need to set a pin for your UBA USSD mobile banking account. You can input either your UBA debit card or BVN 4-digits number.
- Now, you have to confirm your pin to enable you to complete the activation process.
- Finally, you’ve successfully activated your UBA USSD code and you’re good to go.
How To Transfer Funds From UBA To Other Banks?
To transfer money from UBA to other financial institutions like Zenith bank, Access etc, just follow the steps below:
- On your dial pad, press *919# on the Phone number linked to your UBA account.
- Select the option ‘’Transfer Money’’.
- Choose the recipient’s bank.
- Enter the recipient account number.
- Review and check the account details.
- Enter the exact amount you wish to transfer.
- Put your secret pin to proceed with the transaction.
- At this point, you’re going to receive a confirmatory message to confirm that the transaction was successful.
Transfer Code For UBA USSD
The transfer code for UBA USSD is *919#.
If you want to transfer money with the UBA USSD code, just dial *919# on that particular phone that is linked to your UBA account and follow the onscreen instructions to carry out your transaction.