Stashfin is a personal loan and credit line app which has revolutionized the India financial sector by changing the ways conventional lending was done. So, if you need an instant loan to meet your urgent financial needs, Stashfin is an option to consider.
However, just like other online lending platforms, Stashfin has its terms and conditions that guide their mode of operation. Hence, before you take a loan from Stashfin, it is best to understand their terms to know if it is okay with you or not.
In this post, we shall be discussing Stashfin loan conditions like their interest rate, loanable amount, eligibility criteria. Additionally, we shall also explore the legitimate nature of the lending platform and show you how to download the lending app with ease.
1. Requirements for Stashfin Loan
To access Stashfin loan, applicants are required to meet certain eligibility criteria. The requirements are outlined below:
- Must be at least 18 years.
- The applicant must be resident in India.
- Stable and steady income source.
2. Stashfin Credit Line Loanable Amount
The credit line that borrowers can take from Stashfin ranges from ₹1,000 – ₹5,00,000. The interest rate is not fixed since you will only be charged for the amount used. Meanwhile, the loan tenure is relatively flexible to enable borrowers to repay with ease.
3. Stashfin Personal Loan Amount
The loanable amount for Stashfin personal loan ranges from ₹1,000 – ₹500,000. The loan amount that you will be eligible for is dependent on the reputation that you built with theStashfin platform.
4. Stashfin Personal Loan Term
The repayment plan of the Stashfin loan is very flexible. It is designed such that borrowers can pay off their loan without breaking the bank.
The Stashfin loan tenure ranges from 3 – 36 months which is very flexible.
The loan repayment is paid through Equal Monthly Instalments(EMIs) through electronic method.
5. Stashfin Personal Loan Interest Rate
The Stashfin personal loan interest rate is not fixed since it is totally dependent on the loan amount taken and the loan tenure chosen.
However, the Annual Percentage Rate(APR) of Stashfin personal loans is between 11.99% – 59.99%.
Apart from the interest rate, Stashfin may also charge you processing fees in some instances.
Representative Example of Stashfin Loan
Let’s assume the loan you take from Stashfin is breakdown as follows:
Loan Amount: ₹10,000
Loan Term: 3 months
Interest Rate: 11.99% p.a.
Processing Fee: ₹0
Total Interest: ₹167
Loan Equal Monthly Instalments(EMI): ₹3389
Annual Percentage Rate: 11.99%
Amount Disbursed: ₹10,000
Therefore, the total repayment amount: ₹10,167.
6. Stashfin Loan Application Process
Applying for a Stashfin loan is pretty simple and straightforward. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Stashfin loan app from the official app store.
- Register with your details to get started.
- Complete the loan application process with the necessary details.
- Upload supporting documents for verification.
- Once your loan application process is verified, you’ll be notified through SMS.
- Finally, after the loan approval, you’ll need to sign the loan agreement electronically and the loan amount will be disbursed to your nominated bank account in a matter of minutes.
Supporting Documents to Upload During Stashfin Loan Application
- Valid means of identification i.e PAN ID.
- Residential address proof like Voter ID, passport, driving license, Aadhaar card etc.
- Bank account statements may also be required.
7. How to Download a Stashfin Loan App?
To download Stashfin loan app, follow the simple steps below:
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android device.
- On the search bar, ‘’type Stashfin loan’’.
- Once seen, click on download.
- After downloading, click on install and you’re done.
8. Stashfin Loan App Fake or Real?
Stashfin lending platform appears to be a legitimate instant lending app that offers both personal loan and Credit Line to their customers. Stashfin lending is powered by Akara Capital Advisor, an Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which is duly registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Additionally, Stashfin has also partnered with other well-regulated platforms like Visu Leasing Finance, AU Small Finance Bank, Kisetsu Saison Finance, Chola Finance, SBM Bank, DMI Finance etc.
9. Stashfin Customer Care
For inquiries or assistance as it regards the services offered by Stashfin lending platform, you can reach out to the Stashfin customer care unit via the following handle:
Call: +91 99535 95222.
10. Stashfin Loan Review
Our check on different review platforms, Trustpilot and Google Play Store revealed that users of the lending platform have diverse views about the financial services offered by the Stashfin platform.
From both review platforms, some users expressed satisfaction with the lending services offered by Stashfin while others expressed concerns about the irregularities they experienced while using the lending app.
From Trustpilot, Jiya has this to say: ‘’Stashfin’s verification process was efficient and hassle-free. Mujhe documents or approval ke liye bahut time spend nahi karna pada which was a big relief. I was able to get my loan approved within a day. The approval process was smooth and quick’’.
Another reviewer from Google Play Store srinibash ojha, has this to say: ‘’Complete verification of my account not done yet. Every time when I enter my address on the required place it’s showing invalid flatno. Or address. I went to call the stashfin customer service number but they didn’t answer my call. Worst experience ever. Other apps like Navi ,kreditbee these are reliable and simple to use, it’s the worst app. No bug fixing, no proper connection between customer and themselves’’