Registering and getting the Moniepoint POS machine will go a long way toward boosting your business and financial management.
A POS machine will enable you to manage your business effectively, especially in this dispensation where transactions are going digitally.
Aside from being a business owner, an individual can become a POS agent since it is one of the most lucrative businesses that can be started with little capital.
Whether you are a business owner or a POS agent, the Moniepoint POS machine will definitely help you manage your finances judiciously since there is provision for you to print your transactions for proper documentation.
Why Moniepoint POS Machine
As a business owner, it is important for you to have a Moniepoint POS machine because the terminal is designed to ensure that you have seamless and secured transactions whenever you use it to make transactions. The POS machine not only offers secure payment but also helps in business documentation since it allows users to print receipts for each transaction, making it seamless for proper financial documentation.
With the Moniepoint POS terminal, you can increase the financial documentation of your business, and it is also a perfect payment option that your customers can use to make payments when they are done making purchases.
Moniepoint Agent Registration Form
To become a Moniepoint agent, there are steps you will need to follow, one of which is completing the agent registration form. In the registration, there are some important details that you would need to provide. Some of the details include:
- Your BVN
- Your utility bill, like NEPA bill or water bill for address verification
- Business license if your business is registered
- Functional account number
- Valid means of identification, like voter card, international passport, national ID, etc.
Transactions that can be Done with Moniepoint POS
Just like other POS terminals, the Moniepoint POS machine can be used to carry out different kinds of financial transactions. Some of the transactions that can be done with this POS machine include:
- Bill payment
- Cable subscription
- Fund transfer
- Checking the customer’s account balance
- Airtime and data top-up
- Cash withdrawal, etc.
How to get Moniepoint POS Machine
Applying for a Moniepoint POS machine is not difficult. Follow the simple steps below to apply:
- Create a business account with the required details
- Sign in to your dashboard with your log-in details to get started
- Go to your business account dashboard, search for ”Channels”, and tap on the ‘’POS’’ menu under it.
- Tap on the POS menu, then tap on the ‘’Request New POS’’ option.
- Tap on the ‘’MP35P’’ option to proceed with the application
- Input your residential address where the terminal will be delivered to you.
- At this point, you will need to fund your business account with at least ₦21,500, which is the precautionary fee for the terminal. Once funded, you can make payments.
- Once you make payment, a Moniepoint Relationship Manager will be assigned to you, who will deliver the terminal to your destination within two days.
Moniepoint POS Charges and Commission
Moniepoint charges different fees and commissions when you use their POS terminal to perform transactions. The charges are:
- ₦20 flat rate for all transfers
- For airtime top-up, they charge 2% for all the networks in the country
- They charge 0.5% flat rate for withdrawals between ₦1 and ₦20,000
- Moniepoint also charges ₦100 for withdrawals above ₦20,000
- For bill payment, they don’t charge any fees.
Moniepoint POS Customer Care
For inquiries, questions, or assistance, you can reach out to the Moniepoint customer care unit through the following handles:. They are outlined below:
Office: Oyo-Ibadan Road, Idi-Agba, Ilora, Oyo
Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/moniepoint
Having a Moniepoint POS machine will go a long way toward boosting your business. Hence, it is important for you to apply for it if you don’t have one to enable you to enjoy the numerous benefits that come with it. Applying for it is quite simple; just follow the simple guide enumerated in this article to apply. However, if you encounter any challenges when applying for your terminal, you can contact Moniepoint customer care for assistance.