We know how disheartening it could be when you tried logging in to your Renmoney account and you found out that the account has been blocked. So, it is necessary for you to know how to unblock your Renmoney account should it be blocked because there are several reasons which could lead to blocking of Renmoney account.
Although there are many reasons that could lead to blocking of your Renmoney account, most of these factors are preventable. Hence, we have designed this article not only to guide you on how you can unblock your Renmoney account but also to guide you on how you can prevent your account from being blocked.
Reasons Why Your Renmoney Account May be Blocked.
There are many reasons why your Renmoney account may be blocked, some of the reasons are outlined below:
1. Failure to Repay Your Renmoney Loan on Time: If you default your loan repayment by failing to pay it on the scheduled date, you will risk your account being blocked by Renmoney.
2. Fraudulent Activities: If Renmoney notices any suspicious transaction in your account, they may block it to prevent fraudulent financial transactions.
3. Wrong Login Details: Another reason why Renmoney may block an account is that if you enter wrong login details for consecutive times, they may block it to prevent fraudsters from accessing your account.
4. Dormant Account: If you’ve not logged in to your Renmoney account for a long time, you will risk your account being blocked by Renmoney.
5. Violation of Renmoney Terms & Conditions: Your Renmoney account may also be blocked if you go against the terms and conditions of the Renmoney lending services.
Read also: How to deactivate Palmpay security plugin
How to Unblock Your Renmoney Account.
If you notice that your Renmoney account is blocked, you won’t be able to access it so you’ll need to follow the steps below to unblock it:
1. Contact Renmoney Customer Care: The first step to take towards unblocking your Renmoney account is by reaching out to their customer care representative. You can contact their customer care unit via call( 07005000500), email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or better still you can chat with them via their social media handles.
2. Supply the Required Information: Once you contact Renmoney customer care representative, you will be required to provide your full name, account number, reason why you were blocked.
3. Submit the Needed Documents: You may be asked to provide documents like proof of payment, ID card etc depending on the reason for the block.
4. Be Patient & Wait for Review: After submitting the needed documents, you will need to wait for their review and their subsequent decision.
5. Approval: If you’re lucky, your RenMoney account will be unblocked and you’ll be able to access your Renmoney account.
How to Prevent Your Renmoney Account From Being Blocked
In order to prevent your Renmoney account from being blocked, the following tips will be of immeasurable to you:
- Ensure that you login to your Renmoney account frequently.
- Repay your loan on time.
- Ensure that you login to your Renmoney account with your correct details.
- Adhere strictly to the Renmoney terms and conditions.
Unblocking your Renmoney account is straightforward and hassle-free, just contact the Renmoney customer care unit and follow the instructions that they will give to you. Once your Renmoney account is unblocked, ensure that you adhere strictly to the Renmoney terms & conditions, login to your Renmoney account frequently with your correct login details to forestall future occurrence.