The fund transfer process from FCMB to another financial institution is the same process followed when transferring funds from FCMB to Kuda Bank.
The fund transfer process is simple, and anyone can do it. There are different methods that can be used to transfer funds from FCMB to Kuda, ranging from the use of a USSD code, mobile app, or ATM card to the use of an ATM machine.
Recommended: How to buy shares in GT Bank
Methods of Transferring Money from FCMB to Kuda
There are different methods that can be used to transfer money from FCMB to Kuda. The methods are:
- Via the use of the FCMB USSD code
- FCMB Mobile app
- FCMB ATM card or Debit card
- FCMB ATM machine.
1. How to Transfer Money to Kuda Using FCMB Mobile App
The FCMB mobile banking app can be used to transfer money to other financial institutions, Kuda included. To transfer funds from the FCMB mobile app to Kuda, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the FCMB mobile app from the official app store.
- Create an account if you’re using it for the first time or sign in with your details if you already have an account.
- Tap on the ‘’Transfer’’ option
- Choose Kuda as your destination account
- Input the Kuda receiving account number
- Input the exact amount you want to transfer
- Tap on the ‘’Send’’ or ‘’Transfer’’ button
- Input your transaction’s PIN.
2. How To Transfer Money to Kuda Using The FCMB USSD Code
Another method that can be used to transfer money from FCMB to Kuda is through the use of the USSD code. The FCMB USSD code is *329#.
To transfer using this code, follow the steps below:
- Dial *329*Kuda account number#
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the transfer process.
- Finally, authenticate the transfer by entering your transaction PIN.
For those using the FCMB USSD code for the first time, they may be required to activate the code before they can transfer. To activate the code, just dial *324 *214# and follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
Better yet, you can reach out to the FCMB customer care unit by dialling 01-2798800 or by checking in at any of their outlets nearest to you.
3. How to Transfer Money to Kuda Using the FCMB Debit Card (ATM Card)
The FCMB ATM card or debit card can also be used to transfer money to Kuda accounts. To do this, follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to your Kuda mobile banking app with your details.
- Choose the ‘’Card’’ option
- Enter your FCMB debit card details, like cardholder name, card number, expiry date, CVV, etc.
- Review your details and confirm the transfer by entering your transaction details.
- Finally, you’ll be debited and get a successful transaction message.
4. How to Fund Kuda Account using FCMB ATM Machine
Another way to transfer money to Kuda from FCMB is through the ATM machine. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Visit any FCMB ATM machine nearest to you
- Insert your debit card into machine
- Select ‘’Transfer’’ option
- Choose ‘’Kuda Bank’’ as the receiving bank
- Enter the recipient’s account number
- Input the amount you want to transfer
- Finally, authenticate the transaction by entering your PIN.
FCMB USSD Transfer Code
The FCMB USSD transfer code is *329#.
Just dial *329*Amount*Account number# on the phone linked to your FCMB account for fund transfers to other banks.