For hassle-free mobile banking, NowNow may be an option to consider. It is one of the fastest-growing online banks in Nigeria and offers a variety of financial services, like cash withdrawals, fund transfers, airtime top-ups, bill payments, cable subscriptions, etc. They also offer POS machines to their esteemed users who may need them.
Applying for and getting a POS machine from the NowNow platform is quite simple since there are different means to get it. Either by visiting their office in person and requesting it or by applying for it online. Whichever way, it doesn’t take long to get the machine.
While the POS machine can be used to perform different transactions, like fund transfers and their likes, some of the transactions attract charges, while a NowNow POS agent gets a cashback when they top up airtime with the POS terminal.
Why NowNow POS Machine
The importance of the NowNow POS machine is enormous. Some of the reasons why you may need NowNow POS machines include, but are not limited to:
- It can be used to perform different kinds of financial transactions, like bill payments, fund transfers, cable subscriptions, cash withdrawals, etc.
- It is a secured form of payment
- The POS machine can help you track your business performance, like sales.
- It enhances seamless financial transactions.
Before you will be qualified to access NowNow POS, there are some eligibility criteria that applicants must meet. Some of the requirements include:
To access this POS machine, applicants are expected to have a smartphone that they can use to access the mobile app.
2. Minimum Amount
Applicants are expected to have a minimum deposit of N10,000 in their NowNow wallet before they can get NowNow POS machine
A means of identification such as National ID card, International passport, Voter’s card, etc. is also required
4. Functional Shop or Business
A functional business or store is a prerequisite to getting a NowNow POS machine.
5. Address Verification
Utility documents like NEPA bill, water bills, etc is required to verify your address
6. Account Statement
An account statement for the past six months with BVN is also needed
7. Educational Qualification
To get a NowNow POS machine, the intended applicant is required to be able to read, write, and understand whatever they read.
8. A passport photograph is also needed.
How to Get NowNow POS Machine
Applying for and getting a NowNow POS machine is quite simple since there are a couple of ways that you can get it. You can get the machine by either visiting their physical office or by applying for it online.
1. Visiting NowNow Office
One of the simplest ways to get a NowNow POS machine is by visiting their office in person. To get started, you will need to check in at any of their outlets closest to you, meet their staff, and request the POS machine.
If you’re qualified, they will process your request, and your POS machine will be ready for collection.
You can decide to visit the NowNow office at Plot 239/241 Ikorodu Road, By Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
2. Via Online
Another method that you can use to apply for the NowNow POS machine is by visiting their website online. To get started,
- Log in to their website at NowNow.ng
- Click on the registration link
- Complete the POS application form by entering the necessary information
- If approved, your machine will be ready for collection or delivered to your doorstep.
NowNow Agent Commission and Charges
According to the official Facebook handle of NowNow, their POS charges and commissions are outlined below:
- Caution fee: N20,000
- Withdrawal charges for amount below N20,000: 0.5% of the withdrawn amount
- Withdrawal charges for amounts above N20,000: N100 flat rate.
- Transafer charges: N20 flat rate on all the transfer done with the POS machine
- Airtime top: Agents get 5% cashback when they use the terminal for airtime topup.
- Purchasing of the POS machine: N30,000.
NowNow POS Customer Care Number
For assistance, questions, or inquiries, you can reach out to the NowNow customer care unit through the following handles:
Call: +234 0700-066-9669
Office: Plot 239/241 Ikorodu Road, By Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
Getting a NowNow POS machine is not difficult since there are different ways you can get it. Either by visiting their office in person or applying for it online, it doesn’t take long to get the machine.
Meanwhile, as with other POS machines, the NowNow POS machine can be used to perform different kinds of financial transactions. However, some of these transactions attract charges, like cash withdrawals, fund transfers, etc. While the POS agent earns cashback when they perform transactions like airtime top-ups,. Finally, you can decide to buy the NowNow POS machine or rent it, depending on your needs and financial status.