The Okash loan, which is offered and managed by Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited, is an instant loan that is made available to users of the Okash platform.
With an Okash loan, borrowers can access a loanable amount ranging from N3,000 to N500,000. As with other online instant loans, accessing an Okash loan is quite simple since the loans can be accessed online and there is no documentation needed. Literally speaking, it takes a couple of minutes to access a loan from Okash if you’re qualified for the loan.
Okash Loan Overview
The loanable amount that a borrower can take from Okash is not fixed; it varies depending on the borrower’s creditworthiness. The Okash loan interest rate also varies in line with the loan amount and repayment plan chosen.
However, before you opt for their lending services, it is best to read and understand the loan terms and conditions of Okash to know whether it is suitable for you or not. This would help you make an informed financial decision.
How to Check Okash Loan Balance
After getting a loan from Okash, it is important to check your balance to know whether the loan has been approved or not. If your loan application has been approved, it will reflect in your loan balance.
To check your Okash loan balance, follow the simple steps below:
- Open your Okash app
- Look at the top left corner of the homepage, locate the menu icon, and click on it.
- Choose ‘’Loan history’’ after clicking on the menu icon.
- Once you select the loan history, you will be able to see all the loans you have taken from Okash, ranging from the most recent to previous loans, which will be indicated with ‘’Active’’.
- Tap on the ‘’Active loan’’ tab to get detailed information on your loan repayment plan and due dates.
Okash Loan Terms and Conditions
As we said earlier, it is important to understand Okash loan terms and conditions to know if it is suitable for you or not. Knowing these terms and conditions will enable you to make an informed financial decision when opting for their lending services. Some of their terms and conditions are enumerated below:
- You must be at least 18 years old before you can access the loan
- Allow Okash to verify your personal information
- You should be ready to protect your account against any fraudulent activities
- If you fail to pay off your loan on due date, you may be reported to the credit bureau
- Okash can terminate their services when you default on the agreement
- You will be receiving messages, emails, and newsletters on the Okash promotional offers on a regular basis.
Okash Loan Interest Rate
The Okash loan interest rate is not fixed. It varies. The Okash Laon annual percentage rate (APR) ranges from 36.5% to 360%.