When it comes to instant need for funds, Galaxy Credit always stands tall in the digital lending service space in Nigeria.
Galaxy Credit is determined to offer seamless lending services to users to enable them to meet their financial need which will definitely enable the users to have financial peace of mind.
However, as it is with other digital lending platforms in Nigeria where they have terms & conditions regulating their services, Galaxy Credit is not an exception since it has policies guiding their services.
In today’s guide, we’re going to take a look at the lending services of Galaxy Credit platform like their requirements, loan amount, loan terms, interest rate etc just to keep you updated.
Is Galaxy Credit Legit?
YES. Galaxy Credit is legit. The platform offers reliable and flexible instant loans with varieties of loan options. Many Nigerians have taken loans from the platform while some are still opting for their loan services as I write.
However, financial companies can change overtime and that’s while it is important for you to independently research about their modus operandi before opting for their loan services.
1. Galaxy Credit Loan Requirements
To be able to take a loan from Galaxy Credit, applicants are expected to meet certain eligibility criteria, the requirements are outlined below:
- The applicant must reside in Nigeria.
- Must be at least 18 years.
- An active bank account with a BVN is a must.
- You must have a steady source of income.
2. Galaxy Credit Loan Amount
The Galaxy loanable amount is all encompassing because it covers a wide range of amounts any class can fit in.
Galaxy Credit loanable amount ranges from N2,000 – N1,200,000 which is among the highest loanable amount in the online lending space in Nigeria.
3. Galaxy Credit Loan Term
Galaxy Credit offers a flexible repayment option to their users, their loan term is designed such that users can pay off their loans without rushing to beat the deadline.
The Galaxy Credit loan term ranges from 90 – 360 days.
4. Galaxy Credit Loan Interest Rate
The Galaxy Credit loan interest rate varies since it is directly proportional to the loan amount taken and the repayment plan chosen. The longer the loan term, the higher the loan amount and vice versa.
On average, the monthly Galaxy Credit loan is about 2% while the Galaxy Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is about 24%.
However, it is important to bear it at heart that the Galaxy Credit daily origination fee is about 0.0667%
5. How To Apply For Galaxy Credit Loan
Applying for a Galaxy Credit loan is straightforward, follow the steps below to apply.
- Download and install the Galaxy Credit application from App Stores.
- Register an account with your active Nigerian phone number.
- Complete the loan application form by filling the relevant details.
- Enter the loan amount that is suitable for you.
- To hasten the loan application process, link your active bank account to the platform.
- If approved, the loan amount will be disbursed to your account. Don’t forget to repay the loan on time to build a good credit score.
6. Galaxy Credit Customer Care
If you want to reach out to Galaxy customer care units for support, you can always contact them via their official handle. You can reach out to them via the following means;
Address: Otigba Street, Ikeja 101233, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.
Galaxy Credit is one of the fastest growing online lending platforms in Nigeria that offer unsecured loans with a competitive interest rate and flexible repayment term.
While they offer reliable and convenient loan services, it is always important to understand their loan terms before taking a loan from their platform to enable you to make informed financial decisions.
If you need assistance or help, do not hesitate to contact their customer care unit because they’re always there to assist you.