FairKash is an online lending platform that offers collateral free personal loans to Kenyans with seamless application process because the loan application is done electronically hence there’s no need for endless paperwork as it is seen in conventional lending.
They offer flexible credit lines to Kenya residents. With FairKash, borrowers can access up to KES 60,000 loan amount.
In this post, we shall be exploring the FairKash loanable amount, their interest rate, eligibility criteria and above all, we’re going to show you how to download the latest version of the FairKash loan app, stay tuned as we go through it together.
FairKash Loan Requirements
To qualify for the FairKash loan, applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria, they’re:
1. Citizen: Must be a Kenyan citizen.
2. Age: You must be at least 20 years old.
3. Contact: Must have an active phone number.
4. Identity: Applicants must have a valid means of identification.
FairKash Loanable Amount
The amount of loan that a borrower can take from Fairkash varies; it depends on the applicant’s creditworthiness and reputation built with the lending platform overtime.
In all, the loan amount that a borrower can take from FairKash lending platform ranges from KES 3,000 – KES 60,000.
FairKash Loan Term
FairKash offers flexible loan tenure for their borrowers, their repayment plan is designed such that borrowers can repay their loans without breaking the bank.
The FairKash repayment plan ranges from 91- 365 days.
FairKash Loan Interest Rate
FairKash offers competitive interest rates. However, their interest rate is not fixed since it is totally dependent on the loan amount taken and the repayment plan chosen.
FairKash loan interest rate is between 3% – 18% per annum. Meanwhile, the minimum Annual Percentage Rate(APR) of FairKash loan is 20.1% while the maximum APR is 80.2% which is in accordance with the Kenyan credit regulations.
FairKash Loan Representative Example
Let’s assume you apply for a loan with a 120 days loan term, loan amount is KES 4,000, interest fee rate is 15%, service fee rate is 4%, Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is 49.6%. We’ll have:
- Loan amount: KES 4,000 (120 days)
- Total Interest Fee: KES 600 (KES 4,000 * 15%)
- Total Service Fee: KES 160 (KES 4,000 * 4%)
- Total Fee Cost: KES 760 (KES 600 + KES 160)
Therefore, the repayment amount = KES 4,760 (KES 4,000 + KES 600 + KES 160)
FairKash Loan Application Process
Applying for FairKah loan is straightforward and quite simple, to apply follow the simple process below:
- Download and install the Fair Kash+ app from official app stores.
- Register with your active phone number to get started.
- Input your basic details like name, contact address, email address etc.
- Complete the loan application form and submit the loan request.
- If you’re eligible, you’re going to get instant loan approval in a matter of minutes and the loan amount will be disbursed to your M-Pesa account.
FairKash Loan App Download
Downloading the latest version of he FairKash loan app is pretty simple, follow the steps below to download it:
- Visit Google Play Store or Apple Store for Android and iOS users respectively.
- On the search bar, type ‘’FairKash loan app’’.
- Click on ‘’Download’’.
- After downloading the app, install the app and that’s all.
If you have any question, inquiry or you need assistance from FairKash customer care unit, do not hesitate to contact them via the following handles for urgent attention. Their handles are listed below:
Chat: +254 796383534.
Office Address: Riverside Lane West, Riverside Building, Nairobi area, Kenya.
FairKash is a digital lending platform that offers unsecured personal loans to Kenyans. They offer instant loans to their users to enable them to meet their urgent financial needs.
However, before you opt for their lending services, it is best to understand their loan’s terms and conditions to enable you to make informed decisions beforehand. Meanwhile, since lending platforms like FairkKash are liable to change over time, we strongly recommend that you conduct due diligence before patronizing their lending services.
Borrow responsibly and spend wisely!