CashDoor offers safe and convenient instant personal loans to users. It is a quick and credit platform that offers varieties of loan products to their customers.
The CashDoor loan application process is seamless since the application process can be completed online. The loan disbursement is done in a matter of minutes if you meet their eligibility criteria.
In this post, we’re going to x-ray the loan term, loan amount, eligibility criteria, interest rate and other relevant information about the mode of operation of CashDoor loan platform.
Let’s get started…
Eligibility Criteria For CashDoor Loan
To qualify for the CashDoor loan, the applicants are expected to meet the following requirements. They are:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian.
- The age range of the applicant must be between 22-55 years.
- Active bank account, functional phone number and email address will be an added advantage.
CashDoor Loanable Amount
The loanable amount that an applicant can get from CashDoor is not fixed because it is dependent on the creditworthiness of the applicant and other factors.
Notwithstanding, the loan amount that an individual can take from CashDoor loan platform is between ₦8,000 – ₦100,000.
CashDoor Loan Term
The loan tenure of CashDoor is between 91 – 365 days.
However, it is important to note that the longer the repayment plan chosen the higher the loan amount and vice versa.
CashDoor Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate of CashDoor loan varies depending on the loan amount chosen and the repayment plan opted for by the applicant.
The Annual Percentage Rate(APR) of CashDoor loan is between 25% – 62%.
CashDoor Loan Application Process
To Apply for the CashDoor loan, follow the simple steps below:
- Visit Google Play Store or Apple Store for Android & iOS users respectively to download and install the CashDoor loan app.
- Register an account to get started.
- Fill in the online loan application form with necessary details.
- After completing the loan application form, submit it for review.
- If your loan application is approved, a loan offer will be given to you with loan amount.
- Accept the offer if you’re okay with their terms.
- Finally, the loan amount will be disbursed to your nominated bank account.
CashDoor Customer Care
If you want to contact CashDoor customer unit for questions or assistance, you can reach out to them via the following means:
Office address: 155 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Is CashDoor Legit?
It appears that CashDoor is a legitimate lending service that offers instant personal loans to their customers. It is one of the fastest growing digital lending platforms in Nigeria that has been helping Nigerians to meet their urgent financial needs.
However, since change is constant and most lending platforms are liable to change overtime, it is best for an intending applicant to carry out due diligence to determine the modus operandi of CashDoor instant personal loan and credit platform before opting for their lending services.
CashDoor is a digital lending platform that offers instant personal loans to Nigerians who need urgent financial services.
They offer unsecured loans to their customers with a flexible repayment option. However, it is best to understand their loaning terms like interest rate, loan term etc before patronizing their lending services to help you to make informed decisions beforehand.
Borrow responsibly and spend wisely!