Having an idea is one thing; transforming it into a reality is entirely different. Hence, sharing business ideas on websites becomes imperative to enable people to materialize their novel and innovative ideas.
There are lots of business idea-sharing websites that allow users to actualize their dreams of transforming their ideas into reality. Not only do these websites allow users to share ideas, but some sites also assist users in monetizing their ideas. While some of the sites may require you to pay some fees before you can use them, others don’t charge users.
Why business idea sharing websites?
As a starter or an established businessman, the importance of business idea sharing websites cannot be overemphasized. Some of the reasons why idea-sharing websites are important are:
- It offers users the opportunity to monetize their idea
- Businesses can gain innovative idea from these website
- A business idea-sharing website accelerates the transformation of innovative and novel ideas.
- It provides a platform for people to meet experts that will help them improve their businesses.
- It helps with business scalability.
Unique Business Ideas Sharing Website in 2024
There are lots of excellent websites where you can share your unique business ideas. They are:
This is one of the best business idea-sharing websites where ideas can be turned into reality by just working and collaborating with a larger community of experts. This website is all-encompassing because individuals and corporate organizations can share ideas and work as a team to convert the ideas into reality. On this platform, both individuals and industries can collaborate, gather ideas, and keep track of project updates, among the numerous resources available to users.
Advantages of ClickUp
There are numerous benefits that come with sharing your business ideas on ClickUp. Some of which include, but are not limited to:
- It is very easy to customize project status
- It offers an avenue for users to monitor the dependencies of their tasks and the progress of their new ideas.
- ClickUp has whiteboard software that enables users to work collaboratively, reducing the time required to turn ideas into reality.
However, ClickUp is free if it is used for personal projects, and it is best for individual products too. Its premium price is pegged at a minimum of $5 monthly.
Another great business idea-sharing website is Threadless. One good thing about this website is that it gives users the opportunity to monetize their ideas.
The site is a home for sharing T-shirt design ideas. It works on the principle of allowing users to design T-shirts; if the design is accepted, such a person can earn thousands of dollars for sharing such an idea.
Threadless normally provides a model or template that users can use in designing their T-shirts. Once users are done designing, it will be posted on the platform, and the Threadless community will vote for their favorite design. Any design with the highest vote will be chosen, and the owner of the design will be rewarded with $2,500. It doesn’t stop there; the design will also be displayed during the Threadless Annual Bestee Award; if it wins, the owner of the design will be given $22,500.
3. The TIP ToolTM by Triangle IP
With its user-friendly interface, TIP ToolTM by Triangle IP is one of the best business idea sharing websites because it is an all-in-one productivity platform. It is designed for both individual and corporate use, where users can submit and monitor the progress of their innovative ideas with ease.
Advantages of TIP ToolTM by Triangle IP
The benefits of sharing your ideas on this website include:
- It offers vast opportunities for users to submit and keep track of the progress of their innovative ideas.
- It provides an avenue for both employers and employees to work collaboratively as a team to materialize their business vision with ease.
- The platform offers a medium for innovators to engage themselves seamlessly.
- The TIP ToolTM conceals the user’s IP lifecycle, ranging from idea capture, internal vetting, patent drafting, and patent filing stages, to ensure a seamless process.
- It allows innovators to collaborate effortlessly throughout the idea-vetting process.
- The platform allows real-time monitoring of the progress of the innovative idea.
4. “How It Could Be Different”
The “How It Could Be Different” website is a Wikipedia for ideas. It is a platform that allows people to suggest and share novel ideas in different aspects of human endeavors. This site is all-encompassing because ideas of all sorts can be shared on the site. Once new ideas are submitted to this site, innovators will help refine and transform them into simpler forms.
Objectives of the website
This website is aimed at achieving the following:
- To encourage people to think outside the box for the betterment of the world.
- To refine and transform novel ideas to reality
- To offer a platform for both businesses and individuals to suggest and share ideas.
For sharing innovative and novel business ideas, BrightIdea is among the top players in idea sharing websites. The site has excellent cloud-based innovation management software that enables companies to implement new ideas by providing them with suitable products to foster ideation.
Advantages of BrightIdea Website
- It allows users to submit and track the progress of their innovative ideas.
- It helps organizations harness numerous business ideas seamlessly.
- It provides a platform for users to evaluate their business ideas with ease.
- BrightIdea provides expert advice to the users of the platform.
While other idea-sharing websites may require users to pay certain fees before they can use the site, IdeaBay allows users free access to share their ideas without charge.
The site offers a platform where people from all walks of life can share their innovative ideas and get them transformed into reality. Apart from sharing ideas, the site also allows users to make money from the platform.
However, to use this site, people are required to sign up to the platform, upload their innovative ideas, and then place a price tag on them. Alternatively, users can drop their contact information after uploading their ideas to enable potential idea buyers to reach them and negotiate the price.
If you’re searching for a website sharing idea that has management software that speeds up idea improvement, then QMarkets is a great option to consider. With this platform, users can share their ideas and keep track of their progress.
Advantages of QMarkets
- It speeds up the ideation process.
- QMarkets helps users transform their innovative ideas into reality with ease.
- The platform offers extensive training for users when onboarded.
If you’ve got unorganized ideas and don’t know where to share them,. Embrioo is a great option to consider. They allow users to share rough ideas because they have professionals on their platform who will help organize, refine, and reform the idea. Once reformed, the ideas can be sold out to organizations that would need them. If your rough idea is sold out, you will be paid for it.
9. Planview Spigit
Planview Spigit is another good business idea-sharing website that allows users to submit and monitor the progress of their innovative ideas during the transformation process. The site allows users to crowdsource ideas, enabling them to pinpoint the most relevant ideas to concentrate on.
Advantages of Planview Spigit
- It allows the crowdsourcing of ideas.
- It accelerates the transformation of innovative ideas.
- The site offers incentives like idea trading and virtual currency.
- It also has a template for customizing ideas.
With IdeaStorm, businesses or individuals can share ideas on any topic of their choice or, better yet, ask for novel ideas on new topics.
So, this platform allows users to either share their new ideas or learn from other ideas shared by others. It is both a learning platform and an idea-sharing platform. It is a forum where users review and evaluate ideas from one another and, in return, share feedback on the idea under review.
How to Find Appropriate Idea Sharing Platform for your Business
From the above, we have seen that there are numerous idea-sharing platforms, so it is now left for you to choose the platform that best suits your business. If you don’t know how to go about it, the tips below will be of immeasurable help to you.
- Identify the problem with your business.
- Document the ideas that pop up during the process.
- Carefully go through the idea-sharing websites mentioned above to identify the one that suits your idea.
- Submit the novel idea to the platform that you deem fit.
- Monitor the progress of the idea-transformation process.
- Convert the idea into reality.
From our discussion so far, we’ve found out that there are a lot of business idea-sharing platforms where people share their novel ideas. We also noted that users can also earn money by sharing their ideas on some of those platforms.
However, it is worth remembering that some websites may require users to pay a certain fee before they share their ideas, while others don’t charge fees. Hence, it is best for users to choose the platform that best suits their business.